The amount of time between breakfast and lunch is way too long.
But it doesn’t have to feel that way. If you want to feel energized and full for longer, you should make sure to eat a nutritious breakfast with a lot of protein. He recommends that you eat at least 20 to 25 grams of protein in the morning. Everyone’s needs are different, of course, so that number might vary from person to person. For example, doctors recommended active people who work out regularly should eat about a gram of protein per every single pound of body weight each day. Either way, that 20 to 25 grams number might be a bit low for you. Here’s a list of high protein Breakfast, healthy breakfasts that all packed with full of proteins and nutrients, so you can say goodbye to that hungry feeling.
Table Of Content
- Breakfast Tips
- Tomato Zucchini Frittata
- Chia Yogurt Power Bowl
- Lemon Poppy Seed Protein Pancakes
- Simple Vegan Omelet
- Cinnamon Roll Protein Smoothie
- Microwave Egg And Vegetable Breakfast Sandwich
- Chocolate High Protein Overnight Oats
- Easy Kale Feta Egg Toast
- Protein-Packed Hemp And Maple Pecan Oatmeal
- Sweet Potato and Egg White Breakfast
- Healthy Homemade Granola Parfait
Here are Top High Protein Breakfast Tips:
1. Tomato Zucchini Frittata:
2. Chia Yogurt Power Bowl:
When chia seeds are submerged in the liquid they swell up, which helps you stay extra-satiated until lunchtime. Even better, this recipe makes enough servings for four days’ worth of breakfast, at 198 calories which are a low-carb breakfast and 16 grams of protein each.
3. Pumpkin Pie Yogurt Parfait:
Treat yo’self to a seemingly indulgent treat, all for 298 calories. It is one of the high-protein and low carb breakfasts for a healthy day. The whopping 24 grams of high protein which is a bonus from this breakfast.
4. Lemon Poppy Seed Protein Pancakes:
5. Simple Vegan Omelet:
6. Cinnamon Roll Protein Smoothie:
7. Microwave Egg And Vegetable Breakfast Sandwich:
8. Chocolate High Protein Overnight Oats:
It is the yummiest breakfast that is liked by most of the kids. Here is a little problem in creating this cocoa-infused breakfast, which contains 191 calories and 18 grams of protein which is a high-protein and low carb breakfast.
9. Easy Kale Feta Egg Toast:
10. Protein-Packed Hemp And Maple Pecan Oatmeal:
It is one of the high protein and low carb breakfasts. 18 grams of protein and 292 calories are served with this sweet breakfast, and the pecans’ healthy fats will help keep you full even longer.
11. Sweet Potato and Egg White Breakfast:
It is full of deliciousness and high protein breakfast, this hearty burrito is 297 calories with 20 grams of protein.
12. Healthy Homemade Granola Parfait:
Greek yogurt, raspberries, strawberries, dark chocolate, homemade granola, and coconut oil make this nutrient-loaded breakfast taste delicious. It also has around 30 grams of protein.