No matter how paradoxical it sounds, chocolate may help you lose some calories. Of course, we’re talking about dark chocolate with at least 70 % cocoa itself, which is rich in good fats and stimulates the metabolism. On the other hand, bananas are rich in fiber and they can improve the digestion.
Although these foods speed up metabolism, they are extremely rich in vitamins.
Thus, chocolate contains a high percentage of magnesium , iron and manganese , while the banana contain several essential nutrients, and have benefits for digestion, heart health and weight loss and also is rich in vitamin C and B6.
This sweet dessert is ideal if you are on a diet and the food you’re eating is not rich in vitamins and minerals.
However, you must keep in mind that banana slices dipped in chocolate should not eat more than once a day during the snack time.
- 1 banana
- 8 cubes dark chocolate
Soak in water smaller bowl, just to wet the walls. Then put the chocolate on moderate temperature or steam and stir until melted . Chop the banana in thinner circles, then dip each piece halfway into liquid hot chocolate.
- Calories 190
- Fat 7g
- Saturated Fat 4g
- Unsaturated Fat 2g
- Protein 2g
- Carbohydrates 36g
- Fiber 4g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
Benefits of eating black chocolate
- Contains a high percentage of magnesium, iron and manganese
- Lower the risk of cardiovascular disease
- It is a powerful source of antioxidants
- Improves blood flow and lower blood pressure
- Improve brain function
- Raises HDL and protects LDL against oxidation
- Protect your skin against the sun
Benefits of eating bananas
- Help with weight loss
- Easy to add to your diet
- Help you feel more full
- Contain powerful antioxidants
- Contain nutrients that moderate blood sugar levels
- Improve digestive health
- Support heart health
- Improve insulin sensitivity
- Improve kidney health