When was the last time you taste a frozen dessert ? Believe me, this is really what you need for this summer. Try to make it at home, it is really so tasty, and plus you don’t need a lot of time and conditions to prepare it. Here’s the recipe:
- 1 liter milk
- 100g semolina
- 200g sugar
- 1 vanilla sugar
- 50g butter
- 50 g coconut
- 200 ml of whipped cream
For the glaze :
- 50 g of chocolate and a oil ( just a little)
- 100 biscuits
How to make it
- In 300 ml of milk mix the puddings, semolina, vanilla sugar and coconut.
- Stir well to smooth the mixture.
- Put the rest of the milk on the fire to boil, then add the mixture, and stir constantly until desired consistency.
- Add the butter to the hot mixture and stir until it melt and soak.
- Rest the pudding to cool.
- On the other pan stir the whipped cream then add to the cooled pudding.
- Pour the mixture in the fluted pan.
- Put the biscuits at equal distances.
- Let the dessert to cool overnight, then pour the melted chocolate.