Lemons, salt and pepper aren’t just condiments and can be used for purposes other than spicing a salad.
These natural ingredients can be also used as a medicine.
In fact, many cultures worldwide use these items to cure everyday sicknesses and ailments. In addition, they are a very acceptable alternative to expensive medicine. Moreover, natural remedies do not contain any harmful chemicals and do not cause any side-effects to the body. Considering all these facts, people started to try out homemade natural remedies more and more often nowadays.
HERE IS A LIST OF 10 CONDITIONS THAT CAN BE TREATED LEMONS SEA SALT AND BLACK PEPPER:
1. Colds and Influenza – If you want to treat a common cold in an all-natural way, just squeeze half a lemon and add it in a large cup of boiled water. Add the peel and the pulp in the water and leave them for about 10 minutes. Remove the lemon pieces from the mixture and add a spoonful of raw organic honey. Drink the beverage as needed until you feel better.
2. Stuffy nose – Sneezing is one way of relieving the stuffiness in your clogged nose. However, fortunately there are other efficient methods for dealing with this problem. Mix proportional amounts of cinnamon, black pepper, cardamom seeds and cumin. Use a mortar and pestle to grind them until you get a powder mixture. Smell the powder slowly and just start sneezing.
3. Sore throat – Treat your sore throat by mixing 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice, 1 tsp of sea salt and 1/2 tsp of black pepper and add the mixture in a glass of lukewarm water. Gargle a few times on a daily basis to prevent coughing and relieve the soreness of your throat.
4. Nosebleed – When you get a nosebleed just take a cotton ball, apply a few drops of lemon juice on it and put it in the nostril. In order to stop the blood from dripping down your throat and thus to prevent nausea, slightly lower your head forward. The nosebleed will stop in an instant.
5. Toothache – Make a mixture using 1/2 tsp of ground pepper and 1/2 tsp of clove oil to soothe toothache. Apply the mixture directly on the sore tooth. Floss and brush your teeth two times on a daily basis to prevent toothaches. In addition, make sure to avoid acidic and sugary foods as much as possible.
6. Canker sores – Add 1 tbsp of Himalayan salt in a glass of lukewarm water and rinse your mouth after every meal. This will help you kill the unhealthy bacteria in your oral cavity and will support the healing of the mucous membranes in your mouth
7. Asthma attack – To prepare the mixture for soothing asthma attacks mix 2 clove buds, 1/2 gram of pepper, 15 basil leaves and put them in a small pot of boiling hot water. Put it to simmer for about 15 minutes. Filter the mixture and pour it in a glass jar. After that add 2 tbsp of raw honey. Leave the mixture to cool. Consume this mixture with little bit of milk. The milk will make the taste somewhat better. The mixture can be kept in a fridge for up to maximum of 2 weeks, after that make a new one. If you have a family member who suffers from asthma, make sure to always have some of this remedy on hand.
8. Nausea – While a lemon’s scent can stop nausea, an already upset stomach can be treated with black pepper. Mix a teaspoon of black pepper and tablespoon of fresh lemon juice in a glass of lukewarm water. Drink the mixture slowly until you feel better.
9. Gallstones – Gallstones are hardened deposits of digestive fluids that can form in your gallbladder. They block the digestive system and can be very painful. In most cases, they are removed with a surgery. However, there are those who choose to deal with this issue using natural remedies. Make a mixture with 3 tbsp of olive oil, 1 tbsp black pepper and 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice. Consume the mixture to dissolve the gallstones.
10. Weight loss – You can accelerate your metabolism by drinking a mixture made from 2 tbsp of lemon juice, 1 tbsp honey and ¼ tsp ground black pepper in a glass of lukewarm water. The lemon’s polyphenols will prevent weight gain and boost the insulin sensitivity, which will aid in the burning of fat.