For Recipe You need:
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup/8 oz/ 237 ml water
- Use 1 part of a cinnamon to 2 parts of raw honey. 1 tsp cinnamon to 2 tsp honey is recommended.
- Boil 1 cup/8 oz/ 237 ml water.
- Pour the boiling water on cinnamon. Cover it and let it steep until it is warm enough to drink.
- Add honey when the water is cool/warm. Never add honey when it is hot as the heat will destroy the enzymes and the other nutrients in the raw honey.
- Drink half of this before going to bed. The other half should be covered and refrigirated and drink it in the morning. Do not re-heat in the morning.
Do not add flavors in this mixture. And this recipe only works if you drink it on a empty stomach.