If you feel constantly tired, you lack energy, you have dark circles around the eyes, and your skin is too dry, your body is probably full of toxins which need to be eliminated.
If the body is high in toxins, it becomes more prone to viruses, infections, and flu. As soon as you detox the system, your body will restore its strength and it will be full of energy and vitality.
The following weekend detox plan we are suggesting today can provide numerous health benefits. It will cleanse five vital organs, your lungs, kidneys, liver, lymph, and the intestines.
It involves plenty of fluids, low-fat foods, meat, and potatoes. It is recommended to be done twice a year, for a period of 10 days. However, you can also do it during the weekend, several times annually.
The effects will surely amaze you!
For best effects, use birch, dandelion, and nettles tea. Note that you should regularly engage in some physical activities, like walking, swimming, running, or exercising in the gym.
This is the weekend detox plan you should follow:
Drink 250 ml/8.4 oz warm water every morning on an empty stomach.
- Breakfast: Warm water, a cup of oat flakes with a spoonful of linseed, 250 ml plain water or green/dark tea, half a cup of freshly grained blueberries, 200 ml /6.7 oz. diet yogurt or almond milk
- Lunch: 250 ml plain water, two cups salad (tomato, arugula, green), 250 grams of grilled hake, Swiss chard with olive oil and potatoes, a smaller banana and a slice of melon
- Snack: 250 ml plain water, an apple, 180 ml/6 oz. ordinary yogurt, ¼ cup of pumpkin seeds
- Dinner: 250 ml plain water or anise tea, 2 cups salad with lemon juice and olive oil, a little integral pastry, 150 grams of tuna grilled in a foil or on a barbecue, ½ cup steamed vegetable (broccoli or spinach)
Begin the day with the recommended amount of warm water.
- Breakfast: a cup of oat flakes with a spoon of linseed, 200 ml almond milk or diet yogurt, green tea, and a pear.
- Snack: One grapefruit.
- Lunch: 250 ml plain water, vegetable soup (beans, pepper, potato, onions, carrot, celery,), 200 grams of grilled chicken breasts, 150 gr of pickles.
- Dinner: Nettle tea, little integral pastry, beet and carrot salad, with some lemon juice.