Knowing how to make a basic chocolate ice cream will serve you well in life.It is not necessary to be the master confectioner to prepare ice cream, and you don’t even need expensive tools.
Sometimes it’s enough to have just a little imagination, quality groceries, good will and good recipe. Plus, once you master this recipe, you’re well on your way to inventing your own flavors and making the ice cream of your dreams.
Below we present you the recipe for how to make the most delicious ice cream.
Ingredients for chocolate ice cream:
- 200g dark chocolate
- 5 eggs
- ½ cup of sugar
- 500ml milk
- Stir the chocolate continuously on the steam with a metal spoon until it is completely melted and the desired texture is obtained.
- In another bowl mix well egg yolks and sugar (you can use powdered sugar ) . Then gradually add the milk and stir.
- Switch the mix into smaller pot and add the melted chocolate. Stir over low heat until you mix all ingredients, and remove the pot from the fire before boiling.
- Leave a few minutes to cool then put it in cold tin dish that stood at least a few hours in the freezer .
- Mix all ingredients, then put in the dish in freezer to stand for 45 minutes.
- Remove the mixture that already begun to easily tightens, quickly stir and put it back in the freezer for another 45 minutes.
- Remove the mixture one more time and repeat the procedure, then put it back in the freezer and leave for another hour and a half to fully tighten . This way you will avoid creating of crystals and you’ll get a delicious creamy ice cream.