According to the WHO (World Health Organization), prostate cancer is one of the deadliest diseases for men.
However, it can be treated if the symptoms are detected on time – the earlier you recognize them, the higher the chances of survival.
The symptoms of the disease vary from man to man, and often resemble other diseases which is why they’re often mistaken. This is why it’s important to undergo regular medical check-ups once you’re over 50 in order to detect any kind of problem in your body on time. Here are the 12 early warning signs of prostate cancer you shouldn’t ignore:
- Frequent urge to urinate;
- A burning sensation during urination;
- Reduced urine flow;
- Difficulty urinating;
- An unpleasant feeling in the bladder;
- Bone pain and fractures;
- Erectile dysfunction;
- Pain and numbness in the hips, legs, thighs and lower back;
- Discomfort and swelling in the legs and pelvic area;
- Blood in the urine;
- Blood in the semen;
- Painful ejaculation.If you have experienced any of the symptoms above, we strongly recommend visiting a doctor who can locate the problem and put you on the appropriate therapy.